- Your best chance at getting help and getting answers is asking questions on the forum. Please do take the time to investigate (search), maybe your question as already been answered. Thank you!
- For general discussion you can join us at Telegram chat group
- Only bugs, issues and feature requests concerning NCP code and Wiki should be reported here on Github
- Please be patient, nobody “works” here or has any obligation to help, we do so because we like to do it.
- Try to be precise in describing the problems you are facing, what you are trying to achieve, steps you took, be as informative as you can. A question containing extended information, where you clearly went thru extra trouble to try gather information to make helping you easier, is likely to get a lot more response.
- Make sure you give your question a meaningful title! “Help me I’m a Noob or I’m stuck” is not going to raise much interest.
By asking questions and reporting issues, we can all contribute to improving the software we are using. Thank you for contributing!