The main public channels, and what they are for:
- All support related questions belong on the forum.
- Great for long form content.
- Available from search engines. Most questions have already been asked and answered.
- Great for whole community can profit from your question and its answer.
- Bug Reports & Feature Requests specific to the NextcloudPi project itself.
is:issuesto see what has already been discussed and closed.
- Pull Requests appreciated! Please be patient with our volunteers.
- Documentation related requests.
- Nextcloud General Discussion on Telegram and Matrix.
- NextcloudPi discussion on Telegram.
- Documentation Team for ncp on Telegram.
- Documentation requests can be submitted through Github or the forum.
- Join wiki team, to request login to WP docs, to contribute, translate or edit
- Simple yes/no answerable questions on Telegram are favored. Such questions typically do not exceed one or two lines and are contained in a single message. Sending multiple single line messages will be considered rude and you risk getting banned for spamming.
- Use a link to a pastebin service for log content and terminal output.